Thursday, April 16, 2009

Treasure Hunting

My dear husband is a grandpa in training! Easter weekend just passed and we spent a day with my brother's family. My babies are 21 & 23 and my niece and nephew are 1 & 3, so naturally we tend to spoil them a wee bit. I try to bring some kind of activity to do with my nephew Jace & this time it was a pirate ship! (I am bravely posting this photo even though I look terrible, it's the happy three year old that is the important part).
Not to be outdone, Uncle Man (long story) embarked on a treasure hunt that went something like this: One little boy with a treasure map (made by my daughter on a previous visit).

One Uncle who is still a little boy at heart.


The hunt is on! They disappeared down the street and we waited............. and waited......... and waited....... then we saw this:

Two tired out treasure hunters returning with pockets full of pinecones, cool rocks and a shiney penny. There was easter candy waiting next to an X in the yard (hmmm, how'd that get there).

Another successful visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment