Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alberta Summer

I don't think I will ever get used to this weather. A "typical" July day goes something like this.... the sky is blue... no wait... those clouds are black..... wow the sky looks weird (check the weather channel for tornado warnings)...... insert downpour of rain here.... oh look a rainbow & the sun is shining.... but it is still raining.

Have I mentioned how much I miss the maritimes? Tornado warnings were literally something from the Wizard of Oz until I moved here. Oh well, life goes on...... with a wary eye on the horizon.

Yesterday was the first day of the Summer Reading Program at the library. 45 kids and still the stragglers are coming in with registrations. I went to work two hours early and still left with piles of stuff not done at the end of the day. I am planning on banking up some of these extra hours to take some much needed R&R with my dear husband at the end of the month.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment