Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter Wonder

This is a card I made for my first ever Close to My Heart swap. It is much "sparklier" in person. It was all CTMH products except for the punches: Sweef leaf and Crystal Blue inks and papers; Winter Wonder and Magical Season stamps. I am in love with textured cardstock and I distress everything! LOL!
Wednesdays are my favorite days at the library for two reasons; It is story time and I love to see all the preschoolers & It is the day the van comes with new books! Yeah! The van also brings inter-library loans and I love to see people get excited because a book they have been waiting for has arrived. Today it brought me a Martha Stewart Christmas book that has a neat snowflake pop-up card in it. Guess what I have planned for tonight? The snowflakes outside have me in the Christmas spirit, so I am going to decorate my big tree and then hit the craft room! (BTW, I lost 2 more lbs! Yippee!)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment