Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

2007 has been a year of challenges.
I don't remember making them, but I'm sure my resolutions at the beginning were the same as always; lose weight, exercise more, be more organized, have more patience. I think I will resolve the same things for 2008 (why break with tradition) but I have learned a few truths this year that I hope to remember in the year to come.
Don't take mental health for granted, it is just as important as your physical health. Remember to stop and look at the wonder of this world we live in, your email wait, the sunset will not. Take time everyday for yourself, even if it is just a few minutes in the morning to sit in the quiet....no TV.... no radio..... just a few moments of peace before you face the day. Be thankful, be generous, be silly sometimes, and LAUGH!
Welcome 2008, I hope you are a good one!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment